Whether you’re a new patient or you’ve been seeing us for many years, we’re excited to tell you about our recent move to a new location! As of May, 2019, our new address is 4410 S. Ridgewood Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127. But we’re not changing everything – you can bet that you and your family will get the same great care from your dentist in Port Orange as always. In this month’s blog, you’ll learn about the many services we provide and our overall approach to dental care. Find out more below!
What Services Are Available Here?
We make it a point to value our patients’ time because we know how busy modern life can be. Having access to a wide variety of dentistry in one place makes it easy to schedule everyone in the family on the same day. And if your oral health needs change over time, you won’t need to worry about finding a new office. Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Checkups and cleanings with an oral cancer screening at each visit
- Children’s dentistry such as fluoride treatments, sealants, and athletic guards
- Cosmetic dentistry, including whitening, cosmetic bonding, and porcelain veneers
- Invisalign clear braces
- Gum therapy and periodontal care
- Cosmetic gum recontouring
- Root canals, tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, and bridges
- Dental implants, including All-on-4
- TMJ/TMD treatment
- Extractions and emergency care
- Multiple types of sedation to make your dental care stress-free
Modern Equipment and Technology
We know the latest equipment makes your dental care even better, so our new location still has all of the following to make your visits faster and more comfortable:
- Early Cavity Detection – Early detection is crucial for finding cavities as soon as possible – when they’re easier and less expensive to treat. This tool allows us to find cavities that are so small they don’t even show up on X-rays.
- Intraoral Camera – This tiny camera allows you to see up-close photographs of what’s happening in your mouth to help you understand your oral health needs better.
- 3D Cone Beam Imaging – This advanced imaging tool takes 3-dimensional images so we can perform procedures such as dental implants with incredible accuracy and precision.
- Digital X-rays – These X-rays use up to 90% less radiation and also provide a superior image over traditional X-rays.
- Soft Tissue Laser – This laser makes gum treatment so comfortable that many patients don’t even need anesthesia, and also results in less bleeding, less discomfort, and faster healing.
- Digital Imaging – Ever want to know what your smile will look like before committing to a procedure? With digital imaging, we can show you!
Our Approach To Dentistry
Our approach to dental care is simple: When you’re here, you can count on being treated like a member of our own family and that we’ll always make your comfort a top priority. Everyone on the staff works hard each day to make your visits a positive and relaxing experience.
Finally, we are accepting new patients, so if you haven’t seen us before, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here to help you and your family have a smile you love!
About the Author
Dr. Sean Bannan is a general, restorative, and cosmetic dentist in Port Orange and a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He truly loves what he does and is dedicated to providing people of all ages in his community with friendly, compassionate dentistry. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, he can be reached via his website.